Friday, November 6, 2009

Custom Personalized KEEPSAKE Christmas Stocking


Its that time of the year around here, and thanks to my Sister-in-Love and my cutie niece ,they are out peddling my Custom Stockings. Since I am offering them in so many places I figured I better make it easier to find them, I hope this helps.

I have been selling these for over 3 years now, with the keepsake images on them, they are images that I print onto cotton fabric, not the iron on, these will not crack. They are definitely a Treasured Heirloom, and I hope you pack a Hankie along with it, from my experience they cause the water to flow from the eyes :).

I have made Family, grandchildren, children, Pets, First Christmas together, Baby's First Christmas. Individual family members with photos from baby to adult.  As long as you can email me the photo, I can print MOST photos.

The stockings are made like a scrap quilt, and machine topstitched throughout. Lined with quilters fleece for long lasting durability and a cooridinating fabric on the inside, a detachable bow and a big jingle bell tied to the toe, Measures Approx 18" from top to toe. Everyone is different , a one of a kind Treasured Heirloom.
I hope you have a chance to get one.
If your interested in one,, just click on the link
Hope you all have a safe and Happy Holiday season
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27307368

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh my!
Happy Pink Saturday!
These are just beautiful. What a wonderful talent you have. I bet you are so busy this time of year, that you find yourself burning alot of midnight oil.

I like the first one you showed the most. I love the coloring, and the way you have stitched the pictures on. It is just adorable.

Thanks for sharing. Please stop by and view my PS post. I would so love to share with you. Country hugs, Sherry