Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November

Another Halloween is over, all the decorations are put away, and the Thanksgiving Turkeys are on display. My Halloween was busy,busy. Started out the morning painting a bunch of old furniture white, Prime, then paint...it was so nice outside , My sister and I decided to pull it all out on her driveway to work on it,,Being a Saturday Morning, we had the usual lookie lous, thinking we were having a yard sale, Obviously with all the paint, tarps and furniture partly primed and doors removed, we werent having a sale. But they still stopped to see what we were doing. We could have done a better job, I must admit, but the furniture it for our little shop we are attempting to get up and running in the next two weeks, and they will be used only for display cases, table etc. They are truely SHABBY CHIC. Most of the furniture we have picked up at garage sales for nickles and dimes, The primer and Paint was the biggest expense. A few pictures of the before on some, and Ill keep you all updated on the completion.

  Then the kids were getting antsy to go out trick or treating, all dressed up, off they went. I stayed behind with my grandbaby , he had an ear infection so it wasnt wise to take him out in the cold air, but grandma couldnt resist giving him a sucker, Oh My,,,that was the best candy EVER.  He made such a mess with that little sucker.

Not too many goblins this year, I didnt even buy that much candy, and still had alot left. Bagged it up , put it in the freezer, out of my eye site. Thats all I need. Im sure the kids will find it in the garage freezer soon enough.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween, and a beautiful start to your November.

No comments: